OT: FM and InDesign

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu Mar 7 11:46:17 PST 2013

Actually, if you can use it without saving/paying, that would work well for the initial issue I have. All we want from that document is to confirm font type/size, line spacing, etc.

Additional jobs will likely demand more than that.

Thanks for everyone's help - and "hopeful" suggestions ;-)))

Alison