Incorporating external documents containing tables, into a book

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Fri Mar 8 06:53:45 PST 2013

yes, I could bring in each page of the PDF separately...but we're talking
about 200 pages. I'd have to select 200 pages, one by one?

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk>                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |John X Posada/HBUS/HSBC at HSBC02, "framers at lists.frameusers.com" <framers at lists.frameusers.com>                                                     |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |03/08/2013 04:21 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: Incorporating external documents containing tables, into a book                                                                               |

At 14:08 -0500 7/3/13, <john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com> wrote:

>I have 25 8-page documents that I created in Word that I need to include
in
>the book. I can supply them in either Word or PDF. However, the issue is
>that each Word document is a single table with tables inside of the tables
>and they don't come into the FM well because FM doesn't break rows between
>pages..and since each 8 page document is one table (PLEASE don't ask...its
>a battle I've been fighting since October), the eight pages just run down
>off the bottom of the first imported page.

John, if you import the tables as PDF images, do not the page choice, zoom
and mico-positioning that Frame offers you make the job do-able?

--
Steve
This message originated from the Internet.  Its originator may or

errors or omissions.