Does a FrameMaker Reader/Viewer exist?

B2Streamlines/Bill & Bunny Kuhlman bsquared at b2streamlines.com
Sat Mar 9 13:05:30 PST 2013

Graeme,

We're running FrameMaker 7 Mac on a MacBook Pro 17 using SheepShaver.
Works very well.

There is a very active Yahoo! group "wordperfectmac" which offers
SheepShaver install packages and information on more elaborate
install packages with WordPerfect included. It's not at all hard to
add the FrameMaker 7 app to that environment. Not an exceptional
solution, but a viable work-around.

Hope that helps.

>It does now. I can't open any of my 14 years worth of FM docs on the
>Macs I spend most of my time on nowadays. Something like FrameViewer
>would be very useful, just to remind myself of the content of the
>docs. Not that I have the slightest expectation of Adobe ever
>considering such a product.

Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
B2Streamlines
http://www.b2streamlines.com