5. Frame 11 catastrophe, framers Digest, Vol 89, Issue 10

Robert Leif rleif at rleif.com
Sun Mar 10 16:22:55 PDT 2013

This example demonstrates that Frame needs to use a standard format. I
suggest EPUB using XHTML5 and CSS3. Adobe might be pleasantly surprised that
they could successfully compete against Microsoft Word. This leads to the
question of what are the capabilities of Frame 11 to import XML schemas
written in XSD.
Bob Leif

Message: 5