Need to insert hundreds of hyperlinks

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue Mar 12 00:36:18 PDT 2013

Hi John,

You can automate at least the last step.
Copy the character format which you want to apply
into the clipboard (right click, Copy Special - mind that it does not
copy the character format as defined, but everything of the actual
position of the insertion mark).
Search for Marker with Type Hypertext.
Change By Pasting.
Click Change.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.