Frame 11 catastrophe -- unable to open old Frame files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:31:58 PDT 2013

Could you provide an update, please, Peter?

Just in passing, for long-term storage, MIF wold be a slightly safer choice
than a binary format... .but I've never had any trouble opening FM files
that are 3-4 vintage.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.