Copy of FM 9 for coworker

Harvey, Peggy Peggy_Harvey at alliedtelesis.com
Wed Mar 13 09:56:54 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone who responded to my FM 9 query. Like Alison, I also received a response from Priyank at Adobe regarding the volume and backward licensing option. (Thanks, Priyank!)

I've talked to my manager about the options, and I think we're going to hold off trying to get a FM 9 license right now and address some other issues first, then determine the best course of action going forward. It's looking like upgrading to FM 11 at both sites with a volume license may be the best solution, but there are some other factors we need to consider first.

Thanks,

Peggy