Strange Save As PDF problem

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 15 09:29:52 PDT 2013

Even though there have been back-and-forth discussions here on this exact topic
(using save-as to create a pdf or that this Framemaker bug has been fixed), the
only way I can be absolutely sure I don't have the problem that you have is to
print via the Adobe Acrobat "printer instance" (I think that's what it is or was
called), then running the resulting postscript file through Adobe Distiller.

So far -- at least for me -- it works every time.

-- Ken in Atlanta