Cursor key navigation in tables - and another thing (graphic frame placement)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Mar 18 09:07:05 PDT 2013

Klaus Daube has a bunch of good materials for later versions of FrameMaker.

http://www.daube.ch/docu/fmaker00.html

There is a link towards the bottom to Customising FrameMaker 11 (also valid
for FM-9 and 10). Klaus is very thorough and generous with his information.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-283-5045
rick at frameexpert.com

At 10:39 -0400 18/3/13, Fred Ridder wrote:

>BTW, all of this is documented in a PDF called
CustomizingfFrameProducts.pdf that Adobe used to distribute in the
Documentation directory of the FrameMaker installation. Unfortunately, this
document was last updated for FrameMaker 7.0, and was no longer distributed
with versions after 9.0.  I would hope that this file is still available
somewhere on the Adobe website, but I suspect that may be over-optimistic.

I have a copy, but only the Mac version, which might not be the same.

Try this: <http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/8.0/customize_frame.pdf>

--
Steve