FM11 output crashing - silentrobohtml.exe appcrash

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Wed Mar 20 06:06:23 PDT 2013

Ignore previous email... (responding to Rick's question)

We're looking at TCS4, trying to output one of our manuals using the default Multiscreen HTML5 output targets.

I did this successfully once... but now with the exact same document, its crashing with the following error:

RoboHelp command line did not execute successfully.
Details are that its an APPCRASH of silentrobohtml.exe

My coworker is having the same problem.

Any suggestions/solutions?

-Carla

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.