FrameMaker 8 Table subheads

Matt Sullivan matt at mattrsullivan.com
Thu Mar 21 12:49:56 PDT 2013

You need to provide context formatting within your EDD.

Not a huge project, but one that requires knowledge of EDD files.

Let me know if you need help with this offline.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.960.6840 | C: 714.585.2335 | matt at mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com