Keyboard shortcut for frame anchoring position?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Mar 21 15:01:40 PDT 2013

At the risk of pushing the thread further off topic, this is why I have been
so bullish about scripting over the years. I have been using "object styles"
in FrameMaker since version 6; see my ancient web site for proof:

http://www.frameexpert.com/tutorials/graphicstyles.htm

I also have an older script that allows to you to set defaults for anchored
frame properties when you import images. The nice thing is that most of
these scripts work with any version of FrameMaker, as long as it runs
FrameScript (FrameMaker 6 and above). It takes time and effort to write
them, but they can last a long time. And with FrameMaker 10 and higher, you
can write them with the built-in ExtendScript language.

Big disclaimer: I primarily make a living writing FrameScript and
ExtendScript scripts.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-283-5045