Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Mar 21 18:00:42 PDT 2013

Robert Lauriston wrote:
> I had to phone them.

Ok-a-a-y ... I am confused now. I just spoke with an Adobe sales rep who claims that they are no longer offering the Upgrade Plan for Acrobat and FrameMaker ... huhn!?!?

Even though, Adobe sent me an e-mail in late January reminding me that my current one was going to expire soon (in May fortunately) and I needed to renew?

Does anyone know what is going on here? If Adobe is going to charge an arm and a leg to upgrade to the next version of FrameMaker (like I had to do for version 9 and 10 and 11), then that will be the last nail in the coffin, and I will use version 11 till it croaks or find another solution.

The cost of FrameMaker has simply become too expensive to work for my needs ... :(