Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Kapil Verma kverma at adobe.com
Mon Mar 25 09:12:26 PDT 2013

Hi Syed,

This is Kapil Verma, Adobe Tech Comm Product Manager. Unfortunately, you have been given wrong information. We continue to offer upgrade plans for both FrameMaker and Acrobat. If you are interested in purchasing/renewing, I will be more than happy to put you in touch with the right folks here at Adobe. Sorry about the confusion.

P.S. It will be great if you can email me separately (off list) with some more info on who you had talked to and how did you reach them

Thanks,
Kapil Verma