ExtendScript Improvements in FrameMaker 11

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu Mar 28 08:57:06 PDT 2013

The best way to tell is to grab the FDKs for FM10 and FM11 and diff the
.h files (the whole include folder). Since ExtendScript *should* mirror
the FDK, this will give you a good idea of what's changed. There are a
fair amount of changes, but probably not in things that you'll use much.

There could be changes outside of the FDK as well .. but this gives you
one slice of info.

Cheers,

...scott