OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Thu May 9 10:05:20 PDT 2013

It's not just freelancers that will be affected. Until my company was recently purchased by a larger organization, I had always worked for small to medium-sized businesses as the sole writer. Trying to get a budget for tools could be like pulling teeth. I somehow doubt most of my former employers would ever go for the subscription model.

Which means for many sole writers, it will be back to using Word!

Alison