OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Fri May 10 01:12:48 PDT 2013

One problem that I foresee with 'Cloud' based solutions is that I have a
number of customers who are on private/military grade networks who have
*no* access to any services outside of their own network.  This
configuration currently makes the FrameMaker license activation a right
pain ...

But how will Adobe handle customer seats with no inter'net'work?

// Simon BUCH