OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

B2Streamlines/Bill & Bunny Kuhlman bsquared at b2streamlines.com
Thu May 9 09:52:28 PDT 2013

Yes, Steve, it's true.

There will be no CS7, just CC (Creative Cloud) apps.

<http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud.html>

Single apps can be rented for $20/month, the entire suite is
$50/month. There are first year discounts for some current users.

CC requires that your computer get on-line and renew your
subscriptions (licenses) every 30 days.

--

Bill & Bunny Kuhlman
B2Streamlines