Landscape master pages don't work

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Thu May 9 14:43:31 PDT 2013

Hello again, Framers,

I have three landscape master pages: LandscapeHeading1 (the first page), LandscapeRight, and LandscapeLeft.

MasterPageMaps on the Reference page defines paragraph tag "LandscapeTable" to use Landscape Right and Landscape Left master pages, with a Range Indicator of "Until changed". This is **supposed** to cause all pages containing that paragraph tag to use LandscapeRight and Landscape Left master pages, until a different paragraph tag is encountered. I had the occasional glitch where the last page would revert to portrait but if I put an empty LandscapeTable tag on it, it seemed to be okay.

I'm not sure why but today everything stopped working. I can't retain landscape orientation when I apply master pages--the first one is okay but all the ones after that are portrait, no matter what I've tried.  I'm out of ideas.  Has anyone had experience with this issue and could share some wisdom?

Thanks for any suggestions,
~~Gay