OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon May 13 13:00:33 PDT 2013

Thanks. Those are the corporate resellers I was referring to previously.
The retail reseller channel does not exist anymore. It was that channel
I referred to when I said that they are too expensive to maintain and
why Adobe has gone direct to the market.

The added value is worked out in terms of training and specific industry
support.

Alan

--
AlphaByte