Frame 11 on MacBook Pro?

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Mon May 13 13:58:38 PDT 2013

Hi Kristy,

I run Frame 11 in a similar environment (Macbook Pro, Parallels 7/8,
Windows 7). Before the first post-release patch, FrameMaker 11 crashed
rather frequently. Now it's much more stable (FM still crashes when I
horizontally scroll an unsaved file. I can usually remember to avoid
doing this).

I'll contact you off-list with some ideas.

-Alan
---
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication <http://www.stc.org>Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
Immediate Past President, Society for Technical Communication
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532