Frame 11 on MacBook Pro?

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Mon May 13 13:56:14 PDT 2013

Hi Kristy,
I have been stuck with a MacBook Pro since starting a new job in November.
Until last week, I ran FM11 pretty much without incident within a
VirtualBox Win7 VM.
But the VM was confined to a single screen, and I hated jumping through the
looking-glass from Mac to Windows and back for different things.
Finally at the end of last week I threw it all away and set the Mac up with
BootCamp. Now I boot into Windows and I never see the Mac stuff anymore. I
should have done this half a year ago!

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 4:46 PM, Kristy Nolan <Kristy.Nolan at wnco.com> wrote:

>   Hi, all-****
>
> ** **
>
> Is anyone else running Frame 11 on a MacBook Pro? If so, how did you get
> it to install? I am having trouble. I used to run Frame 7 on my old
> MacBook, so know it has worked in the past. I was able to download the
> trial version and have Parallels running. However when I install, it gets
> about 40% complete and gives me an error about a file not extracting
> properly from the archive and quits. I have tried re-downloading multiple
> times. I’ve tried moving all the files to an Explorer window.
>
> Any other ideas? Please don't say move to a PC - that isn't happening. New
> Mac, Windows XP.****
>
> ** **
>
> Cross-posted this to the FrameMaker LinkedIn page too.****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!****
>
> Kristy****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ------------------------------
>
> * *
> ******** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *********
> This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain
> legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use
> of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination,
> distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
> notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system.
> Thank you. *

> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/john.sgammato%40actifio.com

*John Sgammato  *

Documentation Architect

*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com

*w* +1-(508) 927-2083

    *Recover anything instantly for up to 90% less than you're paying now.*