Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

David Creamer IDEASlists at IDEAStraining.com
Wed May 15 07:11:01 PDT 2013

So far, most have been talking about the Adobe Creative Cloud. I found that
I need  to subscribe to the ACC _and_ the Technical Communication Suite ($50
plus $70 per month US) to get all the software I need. Unfortunately, there
are two programs that overlap (AI and Acrobat). I wish Adobe would come out
with an Uuber Suite Subscription with a discounted price, of course!

David Creamer
IDEAS Training
http://www.ideastraining.com
Adobe Authorized Instructor & Certified Expert since 1995