CUDSpan Utilites won't install (FM11, Win 7 Pro)

Terri Schultz tjs_badger at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 09:37:20 PDT 2013

I'm hoping Chris Despopoulos sees this; I'm not sure how to contact him otherwise.
I am a long-time user of the CUDSpan utilities, and am trying to install them.
FM11, Win 7 Pro.
My company upgraded to FM11; I did download the new FM11 versions of Chris' utilities.
I believe the .dlls must be installed in the "plugins" directory.However, it looks like FM11 has more than one of these.
On my system:             Program Files\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker11\fminit\Plugins            Program Files\AdobeFrameMaker11\plugins
The error message I see:                   Cannot initialize API client c:\program files\adobe\adobeframemaker11\fminit\plugins\toc_breaker.dll
                   Check for errors in the APIClients section of C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Framemaker11\maker.ini,                    verify that the client program exists and make sure you has enough to swap space to run the desk.
Thanks in advance for you help.Terri