FrameMaker 11 and referenced graphics pointing to wrong drive: nightmare alley

subscribe at cuff.ca subscribe at cuff.ca
Wed May 15 11:56:36 PDT 2013

Could you save all the chapters in the book as MIF and do a couple of search and replace runs? Once to correct ImportObFileDI and once to correct  ImportObFile.

I used to have a TextPipe script that automated this for me, although in my case I was trying to solve the problem of relative pathnames that had become absolute.

If that's as clear a concrete, let me know and I'll provide actual help.