Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription only

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Wed May 15 14:44:54 PDT 2013

Hello Everybody,

For the record, Adobe has made no announcements about Tech Comm Suite, FrameMaker or RoboHelp going to subscription only. The announcements discussed in this thread only involve Creative Suite. The change in future distribution of Creative Cloud was announced at the Adobe MAX conference in Los Angeles last week.

At this point, anything involving changes in how FrameMaker is distributed is just speculation. I appreciate everyone's feedback, but plans to build a competitive product and business plans for a competitive product may be a bit premature.  ;-)

I'm glad there is always so much creative energy within this forum. Keeps everyone on their toes.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com
http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmannhttp://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm
Upcoming webinars http://adobe.ly/Pbz6xI    Recorded webinars: http://adobe.ly/Pbdp0J