Hybernation kills CTRL-xxx sortcuts in FM10/11 on Win7

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Fri May 17 07:04:52 PDT 2013

Klaus Daube wrote:

> Now that it happend more than once I'm certain thats a bug. Has anyone of You also
> made this
> experience?
>
> FM-10/11 looses ctrl-xxx shortcuts after wakeup from hybernation in W7

I've seen this too, in FM 9/Win 7. I've seen this twice in 6 months of daily use with hibernation every day. This suggests that hibernation alone isn't the problem.
Restarting Frame would restore use of the Ctrl key.

I haven't been able to track down the cause (too many variables, too few occurrences).

Harro de Jong
Triview