OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri May 17 10:46:00 PDT 2013

What's different about markers or cross-references in FM11?

In FM10, the pods behave slightly differently than the ancient dialogs
as far as placing them on screen (e.g. they won't stay where I put
them), but functionally I think they're unchanged as far back as I've
been using FM and probably earlier. They still have tiny fixed-size
lists. Finding a target when there are lots of headings with a
particular tag is still a clumsy and time-consuming process.