pod for displaying and sorting lists of markers, xrefs etc. WAS: OT: Corporate madness - Adobe software to be subscription

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 17:29:27 PDT 2013

Robert,

This is definitely in FM10. The difference is that this view is brought up
by choosing View > Pods > Cross Reference or View > Pods > Markers (etc.).
The old way is through Special > Cross Reference or Special > Marker (etc.),
which gives you something completely different. This pod appears across the
bottom of the screen by default.

Craig