ANN: Mif2Go Version 4.1, Update 55, released

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Tue May 21 10:43:40 PDT 2013

[Vendor announcement]

We are happy to announce the release of Mif2Go
Version 4.1, Update 55, on May 20, 2012.  The
User's Guide lists the improvements we've made
in the past year in the "About" section, under
"New Information".  One major improvement is
the new Configuration Manager (CM), a GUI for
making settings in the appropriate ini files.
It is tightly linked to the User's Guide CHM,
so a single click takes you right to the spot
that describes the section or setting you've
selected.  We added over 1300 CSH links to do
that, so that Help is instantly accessible.

The new version and the User's Guide can now be
downloaded from:
  http://mif2go.com

The first time you go there, you will need to
register, as needed to exclude the spammers
who keep trying to get on, 266 of them so far.
When you register, you are asked for a "Bio";
this is how we identify spammers.  Put anything
Mif2Go or Frame related (as opposed to "hot
dude, likes cars") and we'll approve you.  ;-)

Mif2Go runs with all Frame versions from 5.5.6
through 11, and with Windows from NT4 to Win 8,
including under Mac and Linux Windows emulators.

Thank you very much for your interest in Mif2Go!

  <jeremy at omsys.com>    http://mif2go.com/