I bought Framemaker 10 with a download - no CD - how do I reinstall with "no" CD

Harro de Jong Harro.deJong at triviewgroup.com
Mon May 27 05:46:10 PDT 2013

Dave Jacobi wrote:

> I have all the information from purchase.
> Or, how do I buy a CD now?
> I will have to rebuild my computer to get rid of a problem.

The installer unpacks the installation files to a 'temporary' directory and installs from there. The 'temporary' directory is not deleted at the end of the installation process, so it may still be available. Its default location is C:\Adobe FrameMaker 10 (or something like that).

Harro de Jong
Triview