Feature Request - Print to File Warning

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 07:19:45 PDT 2013

I personal request for the Adobe FrameMaker development team:

When I print to file (which I do when I make a PDF) then I later change
to a different printer to print out a hard copy, the preference of Print
to File remains unless I clear the checkbox. This is very annoying. I
end up printing things to the office printer and walking to the printer
only then to realize that I forgot to clear the Print to File checkbox.

Since the majority of the time people are not printing to a file
(especially when they are changing the printer often), could you please
add a warning that "Print to File is selected" when someone changes the
printer?

When Print to File is not selected and the printer is changed, I don't
think it is not necessary to have a warning that "Print to File is not
selected," and I think it would be rather annoying. So please do not add
a warning in this case.

Thanks!

--
Regards,