InDesign to FrameMaker 9.0 for Windows 7

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 17:53:09 PST 2013

You can get some of the content by exporting ID into Word/RTF and opening
those in FM.... but there's still going to be lots of hand work.

Probably better will be to output the finished docs from ID to high quality
PDF and save those to RTF.... then bring those into FM. That should include
the graphics.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.