Not selecting the entire word in Frame

michael.schwartz at teradyne.com michael.schwartz at teradyne.com
Wed Nov 13 10:31:15 PST 2013

I'm using Frame 10.  I work with keyboard shortcuts a lot.  When I'm
editing, I often put the cursor in a word then hit Ctrl+Shift+left arrow,
to highlight the part of the word I want to change.  I would have sworn
that, until a few minutes ago, this would select only the part of the word
 from the cursor to the beginning of the word.  But now it's selecting the
entire word.  I can't find how to set a preference to indicate how I want
Frame to behave.

In Word, there's the option "When selecting, automatically select entire
word."  I thought there was something similar in Frame.  Have I been
hallucinating?

Thanks.

Michael Schwartz
Teradyne