Not selecting the entire word in Frame

rebecca officer rebecca.officer at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Sun Nov 17 16:41:41 PST 2013

Hi Michael

Sounds like you've got your shortcuts mixed up. SHIFT+left/right arrow selects only the letters before/after the cursor. CTRL+SHIFT+left/right arrow selects the whole word.

Cheers
Rebecca

>>> "Reng, Dr. Winfried" <wreng at tycoint.com> 16/11/13 01:36 >>>

Hi,

I work with FrameMaker for approx. 20 years now. When
I press CTRL+SHIFT+left/right arrow the whole word is selected.
I do not know of any option to change this, neither in the
preferences nor in the maker.ini.

Best regards

Winfried