Maybe OT -- Does anyone have recent experience with POD publishers?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 12:05:30 PST 2013

Need to publish a children's book with illustrations. ;- )

I've been happily using Lightning Source for print on demand commercial
books, but they won't/can't do landscape formats.

So I'm looking at Lulu, but remembering that 5 years or so ago, when I
evaluated them for documentation POD, the samples weren't good.

Any recent feedback from anyone?

Thanks,
Art

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.