Script to convert tables to paragraphs

Jim Owens jowens at storm.ca
Tue Nov 26 06:27:38 PST 2013

AutoIT is a powerful scripting language, and it comes with good
documentation. It's intended to act as a surrogate for a human, by
detecting screen or window activity and sending mouse or keyboard

It includes the ability to compile your AU3 program to EXE, so that you
don't have to start up the scripting environment to run the script.