Maybe OT -- Does anyone have recent experience with POD publishers?

Lou Martindale lou at pdma.com
Mon Nov 25 12:53:27 PST 2013

You might try Mimeo.com. We used them a few years ago and they did
landscape, saddle stitching, and spiral bound. It was a few years ago, but
the quality was good.

Lou Martindale
Technical Writer/Web Master/Marketing Design
PdMA Corporation -  <http://www.pdma.com> www.pdma.com
 <mailto:lou at pdma.com> lou at pdma.com
813-621-6463 ext. 126