Script to convert tables to paragraphs

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Nov 27 01:01:25 PST 2013

Hi,

Now and then I use AutoHotkey. Also very easy to use.
However, in FrameMaker I prefer FrameScript. More control
what will be done. (I am not a programmer.)
Some time I will explore ExtendScript. I'll see.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.