Adobe was hacked

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Oct 4 16:42:07 PDT 2013

What different mechanisms? Except for TurboTax at Costco, I've been
buying all my software online for over ten years. Most of it's not
available through other channels.

Credit card fraud's annoying since I have to get a new card and number
two or three times a year, but online purchases are less of a risk
than a restaurant or dry cleaner.

This reminds me of the arguments people born in the 1920s make against
using ATM machines.