Adobe was hacked

Roger Shuttleworth shuttie27 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 07:46:50 PDT 2013

Thanks for the information, Tammy. Amazing that Adobe did not let us know.

After resetting my password I logged in to verify that my information
(product registrations) was still there. I was using Mozilla Nightly 64-bit.

It told me I had no products registered.

I contacted Adobe support, and they advised me to use a different
browser. So I tried IE10 (64-bit) and they were all there.

Just in case anyone else gets the same result.

Regards.

Roger Shuttleworth