Mif2Go anchors and hrefs

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Oct 10 08:44:39 PDT 2013

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your generous reply. The FrameScript process ensures unique
markers as it collects the heading text. It appends numbers on the end of
any duplicates it finds.

I understand and appreciate the reasoning and cautions behind your methods.
However, in this case, the client is requesting this because the HTML is
going to be uploaded to a system that requires this format for the anchor
elements. I am trying to accommodate their requirements, even though they
would not be appropriate for other systems.

Thanks for the pointer to the Mif2Go help and your explanations.

Rick