more on Adobe hack

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Oct 11 15:34:16 PDT 2013

Not willing to take any chances, not only did I change my Adobe
password after receiving Adobe's email, I cancelled the credit card
that Adobe had on file for me. (What a pain!) Today I received a call
from Skyp 661-748-0240. I've learned that this is a blanket number
that Skyp uses for anyone calling without a specific caller ID. The
well-spoken man had a British or Indian/Pakistan accent and simply
asked me if he was speaking to Carol. I said I was Carol. He left the
line. Although I receive lots of phishing calls, I've never had one
from a Skyp caller before today. I'm left wondering if it has any
relation to the Adobe hack. It is a bit scary that the man knew my
name. I will not answer any incoming call from Skyp 661-748-024 from
this point forward.

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable