ARRGH - why does the Import command still do this to me....?!?

Helen Borrie helebor at iinet.net.au
Sat Oct 12 21:14:26 PDT 2013

At 04:54 p.m. 13/10/2013, Scott Turner wrote:
>I've use Silicon Prairie product for some 15 years. They are cost effective, and not expensive. Those are two separate qualifiers.
>
>They work, they are effective, they are  simple.

Amen to that. Worth their byte-count in gold.  Make sure you check EVERYTHING off before you start and then check ON the sets of formats you want.

I also keep a document that I use just for *very* selective format imports. I clean it out, import the set of formats I want to cherry-pick and then delete everything I don't want to import into the recipient documents.

Helen