Shortcut keys for rotate clockwise/counter-clockwise

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Oct 15 12:22:15 PDT 2013

I'm using FrameMaker 10 on Windows 7. I have a lot of "sideways" pages that I have to rotate 90 degrees to be able to edit, and I'm getting tired of going Format > Customize > Rotate Page Clockwise. I've checked the Help and the FrameMaker forum, and just a plain Google search. I can't find the shortcut keys for these menu items. Can anyone tell me what they are?

Fei Min Lorente
Senior Technical Communicator
Medical Division
feimin.lorente at onsemi.com<mailto:feimin.lorente at onsemi.com>
+1 519-884-9696 ext. 2229 | Waterloo office
+1 519-831-4931 | mobile
+1 905-631-5724 | fax
www.onsemi.com<http://www.onsemi.com/>