Shortcut keys for rotate clockwise/counter-clockwise

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Oct 15 15:22:02 PDT 2013

Oh, I see the confusion. Okay, I have an 8.5 x 11 book, so all the pages are the same size. For this appendix, the first couple of pages and the last page are normal portrait. The tables in between these pages are rotated so that the top is always at the left and the bottom is always at the right, but the header and footer are still at the top and bottom edges (short sides of the page). The master pages are applied by a structured master page map which triggers on an attribute value.

If there is a quick, easily reversible way to rotate all the pages so I can edit them, then rotate them all back, I'd be okay with that too. They are contiguous. But I tried selecting all the pages and it only lets me highlight one at a time. Maybe messing with the master page is the best option?

Fei Min