Structured FrameMaker Developer's Guide for FM 11?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Oct 17 07:40:05 PDT 2013

On 2013-Oct-17 6:12 AM, Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's an updated version of the /Structured
> FrameMaker Developer's Guide/ or /reference guide/ available somewhere
> that goes beyond FM9? The FrameMaker 11 help mentions: For more
> information, see the online manual,/ Developing Structured
> Applications with Adobe FrameMaker/ on the Adobe
> website,www.adobe.com/go/lr_FrameMaker_support_en
> <http://www.adobe.com/go/lr_FrameMaker_support_en>. But that only
> shows the home page for help.

According to the FM 11 Help, "For more information, see the /Structured
FrameMaker Developer's Guide/, located in the Documents folder."

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/WSD7FBA378-86FB-49ad-82EA-CCCFF5CC9524.html

Mind you, the FM 10 Help says the same thing, and there ain't no such
Guide in /my/ Documents folder or anywhere else on my hard drives...

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

http://www.phoenix-geophysics.com