Font info disappears from x-ref format

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Tue Oct 29 09:17:08 PDT 2013

Hi Klaus---
Is it safe to assume that the appearance and disappearance is not
machine-related?
(If it is, I'd look for installed fonts and system language differences.)
Are the char formats applied one on top of another (nested)? If so, there has
been issues with them getting stacked.
Also, is this just in FM, or when out put to PDF/paper/HTML?

Grant Hogarth