FrameMaker indexing frustrations

Frank Stearns franks at fsatools.com
Sat Sep 7 04:21:55 PDT 2013

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Keith Soltys wrote:

> I've had to spend a bit of time updating some indexes in FrameMaker.
> Based on that, I've got two suggestions for improvements:
>
> - FrameMaker should spell check index entries in the indexing dialog box.

> - FrameMaker should warn you when you move out of the indexing box
> without saving your entry.
>
> And thank god for IXgen. I'd be climbing the walls without it.

Glad we could help, Keith. The two features you note about the
native marker dialog were among our original reasons for inventing
IXgen. Thanks for the endorsement. :)

Frank Stearns Associates | makers of IXgen(tm) for FrameMaker(r)
*** IXGEN 7-10 for FRAMEMAKER 10/11 IS HERE! ***
franks at fsatools.com <mailto:franks at fsatools.com>
TOLL FREE Voice (USA and Canada):  800-567-6421
USA Voice: 435-275-8981  http://www.fsatools.com