Inserting inline graphics

Alastair Dent alastair.dent at imgtec.com
Wed Sep 11 02:12:43 PDT 2013

That sounds like a good idea, except that in Frame 11, selecting an bitmap in a frame and pasting a bitmap doesn't replace the selection! I can paste into an empty frame. The pasted bitmap is placed on the centre of the page but can be manually dragged into the frame.
I'm very disappointed in how poor Frame is at handling this. I could literally code HTML faster in a text editor, including adding graphics, than do this work in Frame.